Wednesday, August 1, 2007

iS it cOnfuSiN??......



1. "The grEat loV that I have foR yoU

2. is gone, and I find my dislike For You

3. gRows evEry daY. When I sEe you,

4. I Do not eVen like your faCe;

5. thE oNe thiNg that I want to do is to

6. look at other giRls. I nevEr wanTed to

7. maRry you. Our lAst conversaTion

8. was vEry boRing and has not

9. maDe me look forWard to sEeing yoU agAin.

10. You thiNk onLy of yoUrself.

11. If we weRe maRried, I kNow tHat I wouLd find

12. life very diFficult, aNd I woUld have nO

13. pleasUre in liVing wiTh you. I haVe a heaRt

14. to givE, but it Is nOt something that

15. I want to giVe to yoU. No one is more

16. foolish aNd selfish thaN you, aNd you are Not

17. able to caRe for mE and hElp me.

18. I sincerely want You to understand that

19. I Speak the truth. You will do me a favor

20. if yOu think this is the end. Do not try

21. to answer this. Your letters are full of

22. thIngs thaT do not interest me. You have no

23. true love fOr me. Good-bye! Believe me,

24. I do Not CARE for you.


Only to rEaD 1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15.17.19.21.23....


GuyZ gUyZ....

whY dO PpL geT So CoNfuZ abt ThEr LoVeRs??... N enD up with thinkin Negativ

whiCh break thre rElatioNships..... I gueSs if u LoV ur LoVeR u wnt do it CoX thinkin

negatiVe wnt give u anYthin otheR than PaiN..iS iT so???..........:s



4 comments:

blinkgurl said...

ppl confuse abt their lovers cux confuse vaa gothah ulheythee ennu... lol....
wat i think is if u luv sum1..u'l try t find wats goin on be4 takin a big decision... dho??

version said...

:) good post..keep it up :)

princess faina said...

thnkssssssssss alot.....for all comnts

Anonymous said...

dhen visnan jeheyne enu... neygey ne girl eh ge gotheh ekakaa rahtehi vegen, dhen feni dhaane ehen meeheh kaariah araa oh vaaaa... aslu ey...